If you feel you have a medical emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We have a physician on call 24 hours a day / 7 days per week. If you are a current OB patient and it is after hours, call our main number 828-258-9191 for instructions to reach our On Call Physician. Our answering service will relay your message to the physician on call. After hours contact is for urgent issues only. This is not for any routine services nor for prescription refills.
For other after hours and/or weekend needs that you feel cannot wait until our regular office hours, please visit one of the local Sisters of Mercy Urgent Care Centers, with whom we have a co-management agreement.
Click here for locations, hours of operation & directions http://www.urgentcares.org/en/
Services we provide
- Well-woman care
- Hysterectomy surgery
- Menstrual problems diagnosis
- Excessive bleeding treatment
- Bladder control problems diagnosis
- Bladder control problems treatments
- Best birth control
- Digital mammography
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy recovery
Conveniences you’ll truly appreciate
We want to make it easy for you to experience complete high-quality women’s healthcare.
That’s why we offer a number of patient-first conveniences:
- Most insurance accepted & filed
- Major credit cards accepted
- Same-day appointments
- Ample free parking
- Pap smears, lab work, digital mammography & bone density testing all during the same visit
- Complete breast center on site
- Complete diagnostic lab on site (urinary incontinence, heavy period bleeding)
- New patients always welcome
We encourage, honor and welcome your referrals. For more information about our ob/gyn services, call our gynecologist clinic at 828.258.9191 today or use our online Request an Appointment form. We offer our services to residents of Arden, NC, Asheville, NC (Buncombe County), Lake Junaluska, NC, Waynesville, NC (Haywood County) and Hendersonville, NC (Henderson County).